Other positions available »
// Meet our team »
Digital Marketing Manager - Full Time - Kansas City
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager - is that you?
Ok, so we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can plan, develop and execute digital marketing strategies to help us target, acquire and retain new customers for our new and exciting product, Balance The Superfood Shot™. Balance is a first-to-market shot that delivers 1/2 your daily fruits and veggies. We are looking for an experienced, results oriented marketing / growth specialist to help us scale up our marketing efforts. Your main objectives will be to drive more qualified traffic to our website along with converting more visitors into customers. We have a great start, but we need a seasoned professional to take the reins. If you’re sick of red tape, this is a genuine opportunity to move to an organization with a start-up mindset and make a damn difference.
This position will be a critical thought leader within our organization as you will lead all online marketing initiatives by maximizing your knowledge and designing and implementing all aspects of digital marketing. You’ll work closely with our small team, manage our amazing Community Manager and report directly to our COO.
- Coordinate key marketing activities: build, run and optimize email marketing campaigns, optimize customer lean marketing funnel, optimize ambassador lead generation funnel and manage and grow free Balance sample online conversions
- Strategize, build and manage: paid social ads, landing pages, email marketing, SEO and promoted content
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition/conversion opportunities
- Report on, provide analysis and implement ongoing optimization of marketing channels with a focus on high growth revenue and ROI for marketing costs
- Manage relationships with outside vendors like web developers, designers, photographers, videographers, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in creating online experiences, websites, microsites and advertising
- Experience with marketing copy; aptitude for visual and interactive thinking desired
- Experience with social media ads and targeting campaigns
- Experience running A/B, multivariate and targeting tests (behavioral and segment based)
- Experience running: email marketing solutions, social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google AdWords,
- Google Analytics and other paid search platforms, including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative keywords, conversion rates, etc.
- Proven experience executing and measuring the success of marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices and ability to apply to improve site performance and visibility
- Work with designers and photographers in the creation of visual comps and other deliverables
- Highly analytical - strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent ability to collaborate cross functionally and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and organizational skills
Who is Life Equals?
Life Equals is a start-up with a big goal: fixing the American Diet. We’re a company founded by friends who believe that making small changes in what you eat and how you live can bring about big changes. But we need help making everyone else believe it too. We are extremely committed and we’re growing a network of ambassadors, yoga instructors, organic health and dietary professionals and lifestyle coaches, who believe in us as well.
Here's What you Really Want to Know?
Start Date: January 1st, 2017
Location: West Bottoms, KCMO
Hours: We really want you to have a home and social life, so we anticipate a 40 hour week. Sometimes, there may be evening and weekend work.
Pay: We offer great compensation packages and the opportunity to solve challenging problems with skilled colleagues. At Life Equals, we get things done and balls move quickly. Getting product and features to our customers is of the utmost importance right now. If you are ready for your work to be appreciated at a place where you not only get to have fun but your compensation is tied to your performance, please apply today.
Who Are You: We are looking for someone who is optimistic, who believes that one person can make big changes. We’re looking for someone who lives their passions and doesn’t just talk a good talk. We want a teammate who is not grateful to us for the job, but grateful that they have the opportunity to change people’s lives. And we need someone who believes in eating and living an honest and healthy life.